Friday, June 30, 2006

The Declaration of Independence



Those of you who have read my stuff know how much I love this country. I talk about the past with love, I talk about the present with conviction and I talk about the future with hope.
I love the Declaration. The way the words jump out and grab you. The passion and determination of those who signed wells up in me.
If the Declaration has lost any of its luster for you, then I may have a cure. Have you ever experienced a dramatic reading of the DOI? Now is the time. Gather the family together and click the link below. Pick your speed and favorite player they sit back and enjoy. Don't forget the follow up family discussion and understanding of what sacrifice and true American patriotism looks like. You may want to read the first half of What is your citizenship to the USA worth? Todays America has no understanding of what risk was taken when they signed this marvelous document.

Dramatic Reading of The Declaration OF Independence

1 Comments:

Blogger ablur said...

Glad you both enjoyed it. I have had this link on the side of my blog since the beginning. I found this site several years ago and we sit around the computer and watch this a couple of times a year.

With the liberal education system our children need the consistant reminder.

12:55 PM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home