Saturday, October 14, 2006

Killing isn't enough for Islamists

This is a title from an article on Right Truth. Debbie has a way of saying things that need to be said. I will post a small sample here but visit her site and read the whole article.

Killing isn't enough for Islamists
Why is it that the Islamists around the world, specifically in Iraq right now, can't just kill their victims? Kidnapping, detaining, killing isn't enough for them, they must slowly torture, mangle, decapitate, then display their victims. And what is even worse is that the victims are not just strong healthy men, they are the old, the weak, women, children, babies.

Thanks Deb for saying it like it is.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words and the link. Some days I just get disgusted with Muslims. Of course I know in my head that not all Muslims are terrorists. But some days it sure looks that way.

I really believe if they had to make a choice, their country (America) or Islam, they would choose Islam. I've talked to enough to get that feeling. I hope I'm wrong.

6:34 PM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home