Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Candidate for President

I want a candidate who is 100% sold out for the United States of America.

I want a candidate who looks to surround himself with people 100% sold out for the United States of America.

I want a candidate who leads knowing the perspective and sacrifice of the founders of the United States of America.

I want a candidate who seeks NO opinions from foreign powers and looks to the people of the United States of America.

I want a candidate who is determined to keep our nation sovereign and close our borders, declaring this as our country the United States of America.

I want a candidate who knows and sees the best nation in the world and wishes to keep it so, as the United States of America.


Any faultier that does not lead me to the conclusion that it is best for the United States of America, should be scorned and driven out. We are electing the President of the United States of America!
We need to keep our eye on the ball!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Damien Riley said...

Hi. Nice idea for a post. I want a candidate who will TRY and use rhetoric to convince us to get behind his ideas . . . not just say he is the be all end all of any decisions and that's final.

4:01 PM, July 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home