Friday, November 09, 2007

The Writers


I not a big TV fan. My family has certain channels that we seem to get stuck on but most of them are older shows. The garbage that is put on the air today as actual entertainment needs a complete overhaul.
I don't even bother going to the movie theatre anymore. I worked as a lighting and special effects artist for a number of years and I find some of the new tricks interesting but the storyline and acting keeps me far away.
All that said, I find it hard to have sympathy for the writers. If they write of their own free will what I see on TV and in movies, than we need a whole new crop. The writers union should be disbanded and we should start over. The media has taken such a sweeping left turn that the only sound choice is to start over.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home