Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Technology Exists



Yes it is out there. The more who know the more likely it will be put to use. The video loads a little slow but it is well worth it.

Could you imagine 150 miles to the gallon or more?

The only other thing scarier then this to the Oil Sheiks is Congress passing a law that allows us to drill and use our own oil. If congress passed this law today the price of oil would start to fall tomorrow.

More great videos and info can be found here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice SUV, but doesn’t strip mining for nickle have its ill effects.
And what if you don’t have a place to plug the damn thing into.

2:12 AM, May 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMB - This technology is available today and could dramaticly cut our dependance on oil. I wouldn't mind a little extra mining to bring back some independence to this country. Congress has done all it can to bring us to our knees.
I got a family of 5 and we simply don't fit in a Prius. The booster seats alone take over the entire back area. I don't drive a giant SUV. I get 21mpg and pay $.19 a mile to do the basic travel of daily life. I live about 15miles from work and this veihicle would almost eliminate my need for gas. That's a savings of $1250 a year for just work.
That's a house payment for most people.

5:04 PM, May 30, 2008  
Blogger Wsmith said...

You may enjoy looking at this site I hope at some time in the future I can discuss some of what is there.

8:57 PM, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home