Sunday, June 01, 2008

Obama Plans to Destroy Our Military


Those are his words, from his mouth. Perhaps seeing them in type will help:

Thanks so much for the Caucus4Priorities, for the great work you've been doing. As president, I will end misguided defense policies and stand with Caucus4Priorities in fighting special interests in Washington.

First, I'll stop spending $9 billion a month in Iraq. I'm the only major candidate who opposed this war from the beginning. And as president I will end it.

Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending.

I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems.

I will not weaponize space.

I will slow our development of future combat systems.And I will institute an independent "Defense Priorities Board" to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review is not used to justify unnecessary spending.

Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal, I will not develop new nuclear weapons; I will seek a global ban on the production of fissile material; and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off hair-trigger alert, and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals.

Do you think the enemy is satisfied with their current capability and technology? How can a candidate for president talk national security and have this plan for action? We should be doing everything we can to stay ahead of any and everyone who may come against us.

We won the Cold War by achieving above and beyond what the Russians could. They couldn't keep up and collapsed their nation trying. This competition only made the USA stronger. Our ability to go from idea to production in a free market system blows away government centered thought.

We can not afford a president this short sighted. We cannot afford to elect Obama.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think as soon as Hillary is out of the race, may go to DNC, that Obama is going to face a real campaign; Hillary can not throw rocks because she lives in the same glass house. Those who stand against Hillary will once Hillary is out, refocus their efforts (IMHO).

11:19 AM, June 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alliance Defence has thrown a rock.

12:21 AM, June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home