Saturday, September 20, 2008

Are You Patriotic?

I couldn't believe that someone would say something so back wards. Paying higher taxes is patriotic. I think nearly everyone is aware of the fact that Biden said it.
Perhaps someone should remind him that this nation came to be because paying more taxes was not acceptable to our founders. King George kept raising taxes and expanding taxes to help pay for the mother countries needs. Did we have a patriotism problem back then too?

American's work far too hard. That work is often rewarded with improved income. Our government currently robs us of this effort through taxes. They promise us everything and anything and the bulk of us get nothing. I know I currently pay far too much for what I get. I keep lobbying for lower taxes and few help me with my request. The last thing I want is another tax, even if you label it with patriotism.

HEY JOE AMERICANS SAY NO!

Biden said it here

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robocop said...

I am patriotic,but I am against high taxes.

3:22 PM, September 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home