Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New House, Yeah!

I'm sorry I missed all you who visited while I was away. I have been moving and was without computer access for a while. I am back and it looks like I am just in time for plenty of political fun.
We have bought a new house and moved to a great place. Everyone has their own room and the world is a much happier place. It needed a little fixin' here and there. I have snaked the tubs and repaired the sink in the bathroom. I have replaced old and broken towel racks and put a new motor in the exhaust fan. There have been so many little projects that needed doing. I have even up graded my network with a huge storage drive.

I hate moving. My plan is to stay put for a long time. I will do all the little things that need doing and make this my dream home. The wife and I are very pleased with our choice.

I hope all of you are doing well. Feel free to leave me a note about what has been going on in your world.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home