Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hillary Blames America

I got a little bent when I first saw this article. Hillary Clinton our Secretary of State has declared the US to be at fault for Mexico's problems. Then I thought about it.

"We the People" have been asking our government for decades to close the boarder and stop the drug traffic. We have filed complaint after complaint, begged, pressed, yet they do nothing. Now it is suddenly our fault.

It is the fault of the federal government of the United States and its liberal tendencies. It is a direct violation of the constitution to which they have sworn to uphold. The leader class of America has been running the country for so long they think they are in charge. They think that we don't matter any more.

Has anyone stepped up and challenged queen Hillary?

Now is the time to fire off those letters that tells them how bad a job they are doing and remind them who is in charge. It is time to toss all incumbents and start over. This is our country and it is time to remind them of that.

Okay, I am still a little bent.

Go read the article:
Clinton: U.S. Fueling Mexican Drug Wars

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

I see you posted this on 3/26. Today (4/3) was the first I heard about her blaming America. I'm pretty bent too...amazing how America is to blame for all the ills of the world. I actually can't blame any country that hate America, since our own "leaders" so clearly hate America as well. Sickening.

5:27 PM, April 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home