Monday, April 27, 2009

A Moment of Beauty


I don't know if any of you have ever been to Multnomah Falls, but it is worth a visit. The entire Columbia River Gorge is breath taking. I shot this with a fairly long exposure to soften the water and highlight the details.
Mother nature has amazing acts of beauty all over this planet. Unfortunately, we are often way to busy to stop and enjoy them. The world of politics and government may be going south in a hurry but stopping and seeing the simplistic beauty of nature will often reset the heart and mind for the battles that still need to be waged.

If you would like to purchase my best shot of this fantastic waterfall. You can do so here. I am thinking of a poster size print of this myself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger just a dad said...

It's a beautiful area. Great for photography and a nice hike too.

8:22 PM, May 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home