Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Talking About Healthcare

I happened across Tom's Place and found this great explanation of Healthcare. He happens to be linking to some videos, but he ties them all together with some great summarizing points.

Here is the First Video:




GO visit Tom's Place and watch the other video.

As a conservative I want the government to stay out of healthcare. I would like the government out of a number of other areas as well. Let me point out an article I wrote back in 2007 that laid out the key areas that are causing us such pain.
How To Make Healthcare Cheaper.

What I wrote then is still true. Until we are willing to face the actual problems we face in healthcare the cost will continue to rise. Mixing government into the system will only lead to greater pain and cost.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link...although in my case I was headed there anyway. Great video's that need to be seen.

1:24 PM, July 07, 2009  
Blogger Pasadena Closet Conservative said...

I was on Tom's site a few minutes ago. It's a good one, as is yours. I found yours from a link on Joe's site.

Our conservative blogosphere is great, isn't it?!

2:30 PM, July 07, 2009  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment.

Will be adding you to my blogroll.

5:03 PM, July 07, 2009  
Blogger Joe said...

Sadly, too many people neither know nor care about the costs of health care, for they have accepted that it will be free.

Where on earth did they get that idea?

7:31 PM, July 07, 2009  
Blogger Z said...

Hi, got here from Joe's and am happy to find you. Great piece here..absolutely true.

And I LOVED your Fourth post, too. Thanks so much.

9:10 PM, July 07, 2009  
Blogger Frances Clements said...

These were great videos. I posted about them with a link to you.

3:34 PM, July 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home