Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Loud and Clear



I have lost count on the number of times I have written on healthcare. I am sure this won't be the last. In each of my writings I have tried to bring forth the actual wishes of the American People. The key issue that has kept Americans pushing on our leaders has been the cost. The cost of healthcare keeps rising higher and higher. If we are to afford healthcare, then something has to be done to stop this rise.

Our congressional leaders in all their wisdom have completely avoided all possible solutions that would cut costs and instead chose to further increase the cost burden. To make it even more felonious, they have chosen to take money in advance of any future services further increasing the burden on us all. We not only have to pay for todays health needs but now through additional taxes and fees, cuts in benefits and medical rationing, we will be paying for future benefits that will be even less then our current system.

They have attempted to hide the fact that we will pay this burden. Businesses pass on taxes and fees in increased cost of goods sold and cut backs in payroll and employment. Each of us is struggling to make ends meet now. How will you afford the cost increases you will have on daily need items? The market is far to fluid for only one group to bare this burden. It will ultimately be shared by all. The question is, how much is our share?

Enough is enough, tell them to dump this travesty and start over. Could we try incorporating some of the cost savings measures we have asked for and stop the power grab.

Write them again. If you don't have it memorized, use the tool on my side bar.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I write my congresspersons so often that they must be tired of hearing from me. Nevertheless, I will continue until they get it right.

11:43 AM, December 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home